学院新闻
当前位置: 首页 -> 学院新闻 -> 正文

畅谈口语-跟破产姐妹学美语吧

发布日期:2014-05-19     点击量:

《破产姐妹》里讲述了一对偶然却又注定相识的两个患难女孩的故事,再加上搞笑的餐厅老板阿憨,不禁让人开怀大笑,下面就是一段关于两个姐妹梦想小蛋糕店的一段桥段,幽默中也能透出一点小温暖呢~

第三季第一集片段


Han: Hello. 姑娘们。
Han: I brought you some rock star pudding to say thank you.
我给你们带来了摇滚明星布丁来表示感谢。
Max: Oh, rock star pudding. What’s in it, pills?
摇滚明星布?里面加了什么料,毒品吗?
Broken dreams? Tear-stained panties?
破碎的梦想?沾满泪痕的裤子?
Han: Caroline? 
卡洛琳?
Caroline: I’m not as easy as Max.
我可没Max那么轻易放过你。
Max: Said every girl in my seventh grade class.
我七年级时,班里每个姑娘都这么说。
Han: Look, I was wrong.
听着,我错了。
Caroline: No, Han, I was.
不,Han,错的是我。
We should pay rent.
我们应当付店租的。
Han: I wasn’t talking about the rent.
我不是在说店租的事。
Caroline: Rent? Who said anything about rent?
店租?谁说店租了?
Han: I was wrong when I said  “It wasn’t personal, it was business.” 
我错了,我当时不该说无关私人情谊,这是公事公办这样的话。
After Max stopped me from being torn.
Max制止了那些臭烘烘的嬉皮士。
Limb from limb by the smelly hippies,
把我胳膊腿大卸八块的时候。
I realized, with us, it is mostly personal.
我就意识到,咱们的交情大于一切。
And a little business.   
虽然还有一点儿公事公办。
Max: A little business? 
还有点儿公事公办?
What other kind could you have?
除了这事儿你没别的想了吗?
Caroline: Max, let’s not be hard on Han.  Max
别对Han这么强硬。
He’s giving us this space rent-free. 
他是免费把这地方租给咱们的。
Han: No one said “rent-free”.
谁说不要店租了
I came up with a number I think is fair. 
我想到一个我认为公道的租金。
-$-250,000. -25
万美金。
Max: –Yeah, sounds fair.  -
这价钱真公道。
Han: I remembered that was your original cupcake shop goal.
我记得这是你们手工蛋糕店的目标收益。
So when you hit that amount, we can talk rent.
所以等你们赚到这个钱了,咱们再谈店租。
Max: Han, that is so sweet.  Han
你真是太好了。

 

广州校区:广东省广州市增城荔湖街华商路2号  | 江门校区:广东省江门市新会区崖门镇华商大道1号 

网址 www.bo8od.com | bat365app手机版下载 - 365体育手机版app下载 All Rights Reserved | 粤ICP备12007829号 

Baidu
sogou